Bewertungen (18.448)Bro hid a crack on the DS Lite I bought 🤦♂️ literally covered with his hand Thank you so much! Great giveaway, very fast shipping. Product is in great working condition. Want to give it 0 stars seller never said preowned never showed condition of the Nintendo switch it’s super scratch doesn’t work screen doesn’t even turn on it’s completely broken he’s a scammer that’s for sure PSP came in great working condition great packaging appreciate it as advertised, my only worry was the Skylar branded tape was worn through in the middle of the box so I got worried a sticky fingered USPS worker might have got his hands on my game, but it was still there 🤙 Amazing condition cannot wait to start playing it again. awesome pack amazing packaging I wasn't expecting a Switch tablet! I put my old Hori on it and now have a second Nintendo switch. It works beautifully, by the way. 😂 Thank you for the giveaway!! Free game! Can’t complain about that Arrived in perfect condition! Some issues... not gonna hit u with a bad review over em... The items arrived quickly and as pictured in the the live stream it shows that the only problem was a bad 3d slider on the one i paid 165 for but the d-pad also doesn’t work, i would like a partial refund is that’s possible. i can also send proof if needed Console received in working order. Thank you