Bewertungen (504)Cards were packaged very well, they arrived quickly and the show was very fun. Thank you Great packaging and quick shipping! Thank you Absolutely a blast, I wish I would have gotten to the stream sooner, I can’t wait til the next one, I got some amazing cards and thank you so much, packaging was pristine, perfect all around!! Woooopwooooop I love turtles 🐢 Wow! 10/10 on packaging. Thank you for protecting my cards. Will be a frequent flyer to your whatnot. Thank you very much slabturtle. I received my package with the givvy much appreciated!! 👍🔥🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 my daughter pulled the Dubsparce or whatever SR and I got the misty psyduck! I got it in English and Chinese now! man I wish English cards were this cheap and fun! I guess it's time to learn Mandarin! Thank you for the givvy? And also the coupon, definitely be back, shipping is great!!! amazing thank u so much we gunna rip n let u knoe what we pull! Great stream! Cards arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you! Fast shipping, fun show, and great price! Gotta say that slabturtle has DA BEST packaging hands down. Well protected and secure in bubble mailer. You cannot say ur card is dmg cuz no way this can happen if u received your packages from slabturtle. Tyvm!!’ Super amazing packing - thanks for my Ray!!!! The absolute best-packaged/most professionally presented product on Whatnot! Thanks much for the attention to detail. Really made an impression after doing business with other sellers on the platform. Great stream🤗🥳 Thank you so much I appreciate you Thank you. Very well pack Thank you for my awesome card! Amazing show! 🔥DEALS!! Packaged very very well! Thank you!! 😊 Brooo 🔥 thank u very much ! Completely awesome! The slab even came in a special box. EPIC! thank you for the extra pack to rip