Bewertungen (98)great guy bought a 56 degree go sport with an engraved head if it wasn't new it sure looked like it was took it out and it honestly might replace my cleveland thanks for the givy as well will shop with him againThanks Scuba . I knew that would
Be a good club . I took back the Cleveland’s I bought and put my Lazarus wedges back
In my bag . Everything in tip top used condition as described, packaged well, very pleased. 1000/5 Star this seller is! ive bought multiple times, and will be buying again! Slice is the man! Great Givvy! Best Seller! Quality of poker chip is phenomenal. Not to mention I got a sticker to add to my golf cup to represent. Quick shipping and will purchase items from Slice again. MS. Slice left a professional “thank you for your business” added touch. You guys are the best! Thank you so much brother. Will be buying again 1000% I got golf balls, no shafts…… not at all what I ordered. Very confused?!I wish you would have reached out before the review and noticed the message I had sent explaining I was dropping off the shafts . No issue Awesome sent a ball marker as a surprise thanks a bunch
Club came just as displayed he even put a new grip on it just like he said. Putter cover looks way better in person and he also threw in a poker chip ball marker!! Thanks for the great buys and I’ll be using that marker on the course tomorrow!!!!How did that putter work out for
You ? Awesome all the way around Quick Shipping Products described Great seller quick shipping and chill vibes! Has a lot of deals chat so don’t miss out and bookmark the next show! Very happy with my purchases. Will definitely be buying from here again! My item came packaged very well. Thanks for adding in the sticker and ball marker.