Bewertungen (119)Car came with a cracked blister unfortunately. Could have packaged it better. Great seller! Love my purchase! Appreciate all the good deals. Only suggestion would be to improve the packaging. Overall, I’m happy with my purchase. Cybertruck came in with a cracked blister. Not happy about it but it arrived in a protector, so assuming this cracked blister was caused by poor handling by USPS. Great packing 😊 thank you 🙏 My guy did a great job with my order! From giving great prices during an awesome show to the care with packaging and shipping. One of the best around! Can’t go wrong swiping with smalls As usual. Smalls always comes through! Great cars and perfect packaging! Thank you! I DEFINITELY AM HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASES AND IT CAME REALLY QUICKLY! THANK YOU SMALLS
Great to work with and very fast and safe shipping Great packing, thank you sir.
Above and beyond. As always. Super quick shipping, great packaging. I'll def be buying more from Smalls! Thanks bro! Fast shipping!!!! 10/10 would buy again. The best place to get the cars you’re collection needs Great prices on great cars! I highly recommend. You won't be disappointed Items as described. Would definitely recommend this seller! Great seller great prices product was packed perfect I’m so stoked to get this piece!!
Great packaging, all good all around.
Recommended seller! Excellent giveaway thanks Great seller. I highly recommend! Great prices and awesome shows. Recommend 💯💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 Let’s go, let’s go, the show is an experience! Always great work