Bewertungen (1.611)A great stream and host with a variety of high quality items. Thank you ahh I love him!! thank yous so much! I need more Lego designs 😊😊 it's awesome I just wonder how many of my friends I can get to smoke out of it LOL So awesome . Love this show and all their products. Shipping is fast and handled with care! Great person and great stuff very nice person and great stuff thank you so much. my daughter-inlaw will love these one of the pieces was broken and the hole on the bong is VERY Large so it's hard to smoke from. I love them a lot. I enjoyed the freebie. Thank you I’ll for sure be buying again
Thank you for the giveaway I love everything thank you givyy was 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 tyvm for my goodie box quick shipping 1 of the best shows on whatnot 💯 recommend u won't be disappointed tyvm for my goodie box quick shipping 1 of the best shows on whatnot 💯 recommend u won't be disappointed tyvm for my goodie box quick shipping 💯 recommend u won't be disappointed so happy with my package 📦 I was really hoping the givvy would bundle with 1 of the auction listings though! I'll be back for a large The friend I bought this pink glow in the dark you know what absolutely loves this. She said it also smokes really great too so all around A+ thank you so much!!! Everything perfect as always happy as always smokesuppy is my go to shop Love what I got in the hot box definitely worth it. Great place to get your smoke supply’s