Bewertungen (753)The OOAK sparkles are so so good so good🔥🔥 Love my new Solaras, Katrina 🫶🏽💕🫶🏽💕🫶🏽💕🫶🏽💕 I absolutely love these Solara’s. Thank you so much for these soft beautiful pieces! And the smell amazing 💗 Thank you so much, Sobo! ❤️ This Kantha piece is absolutely amazing and even more beautiful in person! I truly love it—it’s such a gorgeous, unique piece. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us! 🥰✨ Sobothreads is a beautiful soul who creates amazing one of a kind kantha and silk pieces. I love everything in this order! Everything smells amazing....gotta grab some more "Sobo Sauce" for my laundry 😉💕🫶🏽!!! Patiently awaiting her next curated show. Thank you, Sobo! Love all the pieces. Thank you so much. Love my beautiful Solara! The colors and quality are amazing 💗 Can’t wait to get more pieces. Fast shipping and great packaging as always. Sobo is so so sweet! Love her vibe! Love the beautiful and fast shipping 💜 Extremely pleased with my items! I look forward to shopping with you again
Gorgeous and unique piece❣️ Thank you Love it!! 🥰 Thank you so much for the giveaways 💕 Such beautiful energy in every show! Absolutely adore all of my new earrings! So pretty and well made. Thanh you! So beautiful! And your packaging! I don’t know how you do it all! You are always such a calming presence whenever I come to your shows :) Thank you so much! This was my first show, and what gorgeous pieces she has! I am in love with my earrings! Thank you so much! They are all so beautiful! Ripped the package and tried them all on!