Bewertungen (252)Wow!!! I just received my jean jackets today and they are so so good!! I absolutely love them! 😍
Thank you Mona! Your items are always so beautiful 💕
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Love your shows and your fabulous eye for style !
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Totally obsessed with my little fur shrug! Thank you Mona! Love your shows and need more of them in my life!! Appreciate you to pieces! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Always 5 stars! Mona has the most amazing, unique luxury pieces I have ever seen. OMG!!! 😍 I LOVE my red fancy sweater! ❤️ It fits PERFECTLY and it’s even more beautiful in person! 😍✨ I’m obsessed! Thank babe😘 OMG! I love all the items I received! I can’t wait to shop with you again!
Thank you for the FANTASTIC BROOCH! I absolutely LOVE the 2 Jean jackets that I got from Mona.
They are even better in person!!
Thank you Mona for these-I can't wait til the other 2 arrive!
It was so great to see you. I'm already looking forward to the next show! 💕
Cheryl The quality and style of the jewelry is next level!! I’m in love. Great pricing , fast shipping and amazing giveaways!!! Ty for such a fun show!! 💕💕 Absolutely amazing seller! Highly recommended!! Beautiful items and fast shipping. Absolutely love my jewelry pieces! Everything is beautiful, amazing quality, and even better in person. Mona is such a pleasure to hang with she has amazing deals, don’t miss out
💕✨ Mona - thank you for these 2 stunning pairs of earrings 🔥 Absolutely love them and the quality is excellent!!! Shipped fast and packaged really well to avoid any damage during transit. TY 💖💫💫 100/10 - love this seller. Mona is an icon and you will not find deals like this anywhere. Xoxo thank you for elevating my outfits 🩷 I love love love everything! I need matching necklaces 🥹❤️ Wow the necklace and earrings are beautiful thank you Soboujee, I am obsessed with this jewelry, so cool so unique so amazing. I love Mona. I enjoy her shows and her style is amazing. Her eye for fashion is on point.♥️♥️♥️ Loved everything amazing jewelry pieces Mona is just the best! Her items are AMAZING, but her heart is even better! ❤️ Her support on Whatnot is truly unmatched. She’s authentic, genuine, and such a beautiful soul. 🫶🏼 People like her make this community so special. Truly grateful for you! ❤️✨ Love the earrings! Amazing quality! Thank you Mona! Mona thank you for the most gorgeous jewelry! Omg incredible quality and insane prices! Super quick shipping and always has the best shows! Mona is the best of the best on Whatnot - she brings quality, value and a GREAT time on her show! Don’t miss it! ❤️🔥❤️ Love all these one of a kind pieces! Thank you Mona!
Always a blast 💥♥️