Bewertungen (119.559)Everything was packed with care Thank you I used one of the masks last night and my face looks great and well moisturized. when I got my product it was what I bought but half of the product was missing in both of my lip glosses. they did not leak because it was not on the container or the bag they came in. it seems like they were used and I spent pretty sure 15 bucks on that. Always get great items at a great price! Love shopping here 💜 beautiful strawberry eyeshadow and perfume. thank you much Perfect!!! I loved all my items. You girls are the best!!!! Great products and great prices 😗🤌 Thank you! So much great stuff First time ordering from this seller and one item was mixed up with another item I didn’t bid on. Contacted the seller 3 days ago and said something about it in two live shows. They never got back to me which I waited for a response before writing this review. Giving three stars because must of my order was right. Amazing buy! Love the affordable prices 👌🙃