Bewertungen (1.140)Great product. Hoodies are super soft, bigger hood.
Tshirts are heavy nice material. Logos are sick. Best Seller and person on the app Always the highest quality of SB’s. Cannot wait to grab another pair! I received my hat today and the quality of the hat is great. The stitching of the logo is top notch. This is my second hat from Vince and it’s perfect!
Wore it to the Volleyball Club today and had a few people ask me about the logo. I preached to them as Vince does. I think we have a couple more sneaker heads joining the fam!!🤙🏼 One of the best sellers on the app! Fastest shipping I have had on the app. Make sure you save all shows & support Sole_keeper415. Clothing line & hats are 🔥. If you looking for a SB grail look no further. I will continue to support my guy Vince 💪🏾 My guy it’s a legend!!!! This pink hat it’s insane!!!!!!! Love you my guy!! By far the nicest seller on what not his customer service is top notch his prices are fair and is fun to watch I enjoy the unboxing and words of encouragement he gives. The shoe I got is a grail and is perfect reminder if your shoes make up your bank account it's ok iykyk #shoerichmoneypoor
It's going to blow up just watch you wanna be around for this ride Vince is a high end SB seller that will treat you right. Very trust worthy, fastest shipping on whatnot and has nothing but quality items. Ive bought off him many times with absolutely no issues. Nothing but 5 star service. Thanks bro!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love the hat, and very fast shipping! Thx 🙏 you so much they are amazing We sealed the deal with a steal! My guy Vince is all ACES!!! Buy with confidence people. You’re getting quality kicks at insane prices!!! SWIPE!!! What can I say except this fkn guy is the SB world champ , Nobody slinging cleaner sbs anywhere and just an all around great guy !!! He is definitely on to something with this Shoe Rich Money Poor slogan because im broke as Fk but I have some kick azz Shoes... thanks brother you are very much appreciated... Thank you Billy and Vince, I appreciate you both! Fire pairs!!! Quick shipping and quality that is unmatched!!! PERFECT AS ALWAYS 👟❤️🔥👟❤️🔥