Bewertungen (55)Thank you so much I loved everything and the gifts for my baby girl I appreciate you fast shipping and packaged really well and omg Ego is the freaking cutest!!!! I am in love with Ego and look forward to what’s next for this talented, creative artist!!! Packing with care and cute “fragile” stickers LOL I freaking love him!!! Thank you for your creation
Great customer service! I had a concern and she helped me fixed it one step at a time. Thank you so much and I just love every custom and destash show she had. Sol! thank you so much for Ego! he's SOOO good in person! wished I had asked you to sign his foot 💕. Maybe next Ego I will ask if you can. I am excited for some new colors, I will definitely be looking out for future shows. Thank you for making the ego bean he’s so spiky and handsome, tiny but full of might
love him Definitely check her out. She is so talented thank you for my two pieces. Arrived in 9 days. Thank you so much! 🩷 Thank you so much for my new tutulongs!!! Seller was very interesting and fun. Overall items were great fairly priced. And I've never been so happy to win a potato lol Shes Just the Bestest 💗💅🏼 love all of them just hate that one of the cards is bent and creased upHi Melissa! 🖤
Thank you for the review and for hanging out in the show that night. I’m really glad you loved everything else.
I honestly thought I had pointed out the bend on that card during the live, since it was part of the reason it was in the as-is pile, but I completely understand being disappointed when you receive something and it’s not quite what you were hoping for.
I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. I’ll reach out privately and see if we can find a solution that leaves us both feeling better about it.
Thanks again for your support; it truly means a lot. 🖤 Great first show! Thank you! Appreciate your support 🖤 Finally was able to collect SP at a steal! If you collect SP, you gotta go to her. Before they are all gone. Thank Sol for your time and Patrice with me and welcome to Whatnot seller! Happy to support a new seller! She took the time to explain the items and made quirky jokes. I love that I am not rushed and appreciate her gifts! Aww thank you, Kttn 🖤
I appreciate you more than you know. Thanks for all the pointers, laughs, and for hanging out in the chaos while I learn the ropes. Selling is fun, but making friends who share the hobby is honestly the best part. Thanks for being so supportive of this newbie. 🖤 Yay!! So happy I got the items and the local pick up makes me want to get more! Met her at a public plaza and the transaction was smooth. Worhh the drive! Ty, will shop again. love everything thanks so much!!!!Thank you for hanging out 🖤 appreciate the support