Bewertungen (168)So happy w my purchase, fast shipping <33 Seller was very descriptive of all pieces. I was satisfied with my purchase and shipping speed. thanks The cutest coach bags and very fast shipping!💕 this giveaway was SO cute !!! thank you so much ! Thanks queen! Loved all my surprises i loved everything. Thank you so much!!
great service and great clothes Love everything but sadly the skirt didn’t fit. But overall amazing. Very happy with my cute order🥰
Thank you Soniii!!
Love the bag so much can’t wait to use it! Great condition! Beautiful soul! Amazing seller! Have been buying from her & will continue! Highly recommended! Tysm girly! Such nice items 💕 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! THANK YOU!! Great seller super communicative and understanding. My coach purchase came in great condition.tysm🫶🏼 Just like the live such a nice bag pretty good condition call outs were said in live! Love it . Fast shipping
Girlll ugh it came and I loved it ur outfits and love streams r my favorite honestly and the givy i got was so cute!! Definitely need to keep buying It is smaller then I thought but honestly I ain’t complaining one bit I love the purse so much oh my godddd I use her for my makeup and everyday items and carry her everywhere with me! She’s so comfortable to use and it amazing and everything else I got from the seller was amazinggg Amazing, sweet, kind, caring, loving, need to follow this young lady. She is a sweetheart! Well, and am continuing to buy from her platform.❤️❤️ Cute little freebies! Super sweet seller would buy from again 😙🫶 Everything sooo comfy thank you so much girl Soni was the sweetest person on live always have fun when I join her live and plan to keep buying more items!! She had such good items and when I got the box it actually smells very nice when I got it compared to most that smell like nothing she also left a very sweet note thanking me for my purchase I could not ask for a better experience when buying on whatnot!! All the items came perfect too