Bewertungen (124)Tucson let’s go ! Items as described thank you !!3 chains !!! Awesome seller with some great deals! 🔥 you won't find better prices anywhere on the app!!! Thanks for the balls my dude I got my putter sonorangolfsupply thank you he really helped me out when my funds are not grate and roll his time to be sure I was happy with what I was buying definitely going to buy more from this seller
Might be the most underrated seller on the app. Go watch his shows. Just starting but great seller. This is genuinely good golf clubs and accessories for a steal. Everything came quick no damages. The packaging was a bit unprofessional. Took 1 month to receive. Some substitutions made. Personalized ball markings on many of the balls. Not what was expected. sonorangolfsupplyVerkäufer
I’m sorry for the delay with your order. Your order was shipped within 18 hours of being placed, so unfortunately, any delays after that are out of my control and are related to USPS.
As for the golf balls, all premium golf balls are clearly shown on screen both before and during each auction. I also specifically state that the balls are AAA grade with markings, so the condition and markings are disclosed before purchase.
I understand your frustration, and I apologize for any inconvenience, but I do my best to accurately represent every item and ship orders as quickly as possible. Great show with great deals. You already know! 10/5 stars! Thank You brother! Amazing product and service as Always!! Happy with my purchase and super fast delivery! Highly recommend. You are the Goat of Golf Balls brother!! thank you!! I have bought several times from him now.. my favorite place to pick up some balls and accessories
Amazing seller with amazing deals