Bewertungen (442)great show and great pieces! thanks so much 🫶 Item packaging was superb! Just as described and they are beautiful! Sam always has amazing items. Thank you so much! Put them in cute frames!!! Love the fairy lamp I got is MINT and so is the clear mosser cat on nest! I love them thank you so much!! awesome packaging too!! all in all fantastic seller!!Thank you so much for your kind review 🫶🏻😊 Item arrived well packed and just as described. Thanks!Thank you so much for your kind words 💗 Came in a very small box without enough bubble wrap and was broken into multiple pieces, I was so very sadDixie, I’m so sorry to hear this happened. As I am a much experienced packer with my 5 star review and 1k sales sometimes unfortunate accidents happen along the way. I did issue you a refund very promptly. And I hope this one incident doesn’t stop you from coming back again as you have been a very beloved and long time customer and friend 🫶🏻 Wonderful wrapping! I love it! TYSM!! 🧡💜🧡💜I’m so happy to hear. I hope you enjoy this piece 🍄 Great packaging. I am so happy with my purchase!!!! Love my vintage geese! Ty Thank you so much sweet Sam!! Such a sweetheart of a seller with great stuff! Great! Love it. Can’t wait to make some cute bags with the quilt. Thank you! Amazing seller! Thank you so much! Thank you so much I love everything Love all my goodies!! Thank you so much. Everything arrived packaged perfectly. 💜💜 Thank you so much for everything! I loved everything I got!! 😍 Packaging was immaculate!!
FANTASTIC SELLER! Great shipping and packaging. everything was fabulous 🌲 Shipped very quickly, such a great deal for these items. I loved the pick what you want concept, such a great idea. Great seller!