Bewertungen (26)Loved the show!! 🫶🏼 everything was great! Loved my givy! Always quick pickup, friendly, and great prices. 🥰🙌🏽 Thank you so much for the amazing givvy! 🤩 great pick up thank u so much for the great deal! shipping was fast and safe The dumpling is awesome, but it smells like orange. So, makes me wonder. It’s really nice pink though! We love it! Thank you!! Made the process super easy and efficient. 10/10! Quick delivery and a great giveaway. 🥰I try my best, Thank you!!!! Squishy doll is always the best!!! Such an amazing seller so sweet my squishy was in perfect condition, especially for a new sellerThank you for your kind words! I’m happy you loved your order. I was surprised by the 2-star overall rating since everything else was rated 5 stars, but I appreciate your feedback. 💕 Best seller and fast response great service,
Thank you so much for supporting, it means a lot 🥲 Always great condition and love everything I receive! 🥰🥳Girl thank you so much for the support and review it means the world to me 🫶