Bewertungen (79)Received an open dirty Sploot Splat! Buyer beware I got everything I ordered!!!! thank you so much squishy master!!!! Wild Cat for $6 so can’t complain too much, there were box imperfections show on screen but the seal is gone off the back of the box like it has been opened and played with. Also, I bought a 25 pack of the RMS dumplings and they seller cancelled saying the “couldn’t find them” but would send me something to make up for it, they did not, which is fine but did we lose the entire bag of dumplings or did it not sell for enough! Beware. Seller cancelled the item without making me aware of it.
Assuming the seller cancelled the item because they announced in the live chat that she paid more for the item than what I won it for. Was told I’d get a refund and never received it.
One of the dumplings was open, but we received the items & my daughter is happy. Thank you! packaged well and shipped in a decent amount of time. but, I didnt get 2 neon dumplings as ordered. I got 1 and a different one...shipping seemed a but high but oh well. came in the package like it was in the stream ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you so much for all my items! Arrived in perfect condition and super fast 💨 shipping. Definitely will be back for more🩷🩵 AMAZING prices, AMAZING seller!! 10/10 recommend Items arrived safely and nothing was damaged My order was supposed to have 3 carrots 1 Halloween hand and 2 dice. My package was missing 2 carrots and one of the dice boxes came all busted up. These were packaged horribly. These small items were packed into a huge home depot shipping box. First and last time purchasing from this seller. The seller and her mod(savannahbyrd06)were absolutely rude. Got mean and pushy waiting for you to make a choice on screen. Couldn’t even wait for a question to be typed up. Seller even threatened to do a poll and have the viewers pick for you! Worst part was they were offering a pick 2 at $15. And it was pinned by the mod. After another bidder and myself starting bidding for it the seller announced she wasn’t doing the deal anymore. That stopped the other seller bidding and left me at $12. I told her the deal was pinned. Seller said “doesn’t matter, you didn’t even get to $15 anyways, pick something.” That’s because seller announced she wasnt offering the deal AFTER we all started bidding on it which made everyone stop bidding! Nobody was going to keep bidding higher for one item. You lied and changed the deal right in the middle of bidding! Fraud deals and unprofessional seller and moderator!! Shop elsewhere!! All the other items I received are great but I noticed the needoh blue bear box was not sealed and opened already. Also the needoh bear was upside down in the box & the box does not look because I have other needoh bears from other sellers. All the other items I got were legit though. It would’ve been nice to be disclosed that the needoh bear is not authentic. The nice berg ice cub plastic packaging came broken too. Thank you! Awesome seller great packaging, super fast shipping, authentic items!! i had ordered 2 cloud pleaser needohs and i only received 1:(squishymaster007Verkäufer
I am sorry you received only one cloud i didnt mean to give you only one I thought this product was very good and efficient!!!!! I would buy from this seller again.
Packaging was over tapped but great giveaway