Bewertungen (144)Amazing seller!!!stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
Thank you 💕 Love my sticker! stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
Yay!!!! Thank you 💕 My swans are STUNNING!! Thank you so much I’m in love 🥰 stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
Yay!!!! I was waiting to see your reaction and I’m so happy your happy!! They truly are beautiful 💕 Thank you for shopping with me 🦢 Got my first frankin box and loved it love everything I got nothing was broken everything was better than I could have hoped for. The Haunted bottle is the best thing ever. stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
Awww yay!! This is amazing!!! So happy you are happy!! Thank you 💕 So cute 🥰 stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
So glad you’re happy with your new treasure 💕 I love you Stacy!!! If you need a treasure or just to feel good and smile she is your girl! stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
I love you Em!! So much 💕 thank you 😭💕 Amazing seller!! And amazing giveaways!!stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
Ditto friend!! 💕 I loved my shark book so much! Thank you sweet friend 💙stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
Aww yay!! It was a super neat grab!!! So glad you got it!! Thank you 💕💕 Exquisite. stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
Thank you 💕 Love! Items wrapped with care as always. Stacy has a contagious energy and is the sweetest person, I can never miss a show! A forever customer! 🪩🤍stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
I love you so much!! So thankful for you 💕💕 well wrapped and the pieces where even better than shown! One is a gift and the only will make a great addition to my gallery wall.stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
I’m so happy to read this!! Thank you 💕💕 Thank you for the gifts, my sweet friend 🧡 stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
You’re so welcome 🥰💕 Thank you!!stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
Thank you!! I hope you come see me again 💕 The sweetest seller! I feel like I am opening a lost treasure chest every time I open a package from Stacy. Her shows are always such a fun time, and she has a heart of gold. Forever customer! 🤍🫶🏼stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
I just love you!! Seriously!! Thank you for the amazing review and friendship 💕🌎 Thanks for the awesome packagingstacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
Thank you!!! I take pride in every step of my business 💕 Gorgeous! stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
Thank you!! 🥰 Fast shipping! Very well packaged!stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
So glad to hear this!! Thank you 🥰💕 I'm literally going to wear this. it's *just* big enough.stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
Haha I’m glad you like it!! Thank you!! fragile things all arrived safely! Thank you so so much! 🤩😘stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
I’m happy to hear that!!! I really care for every item I send!! Thanks for all your continued support 💕 Amazing selection and such a sweet seller. My items always arrive in perfect condition as well. Truly a great place to shop!!!! stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
Thank you!!! Nothing makes me happier than knowing others love what I love and sourced with thought for their next chapter!! You are so appreciated 💕 Beautiful pieces can't wait to hang them in my house!stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
So glad to hear this!!! Thank you for your purchase and support!! 💕 So pretty thank you so so much!!! stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
Thank you!!! 💕💕 My bone dish is so pretty and I love both rose dishes!!! 💙stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
I’m so happy you’re happy! You are a true pleasure and support! Thank you 💕 I am sooo in love with the gorgeous dragonfly latch hook art, the magical fairy garden vase, and the amazing surprise green elephant!! 😍 Everything is fantastic! Fast shipping and excellent packing. Thank you so much!!
🩷💙💜💚stacys_moms_shopVerkäufer
Thank you so much!!! This is why I love what I do!! Finding beautiful pieces I love and finding them their forever home!!! So glad you love your treasures!!! 💕✨