Bewertungen (1.485)Thanks for my givey! I will be back to shop your show! Have great deals and a great show! 😊 Love my orders and my fire buyers give away!🔥🫶🏼 Tysm, my son was happy to receive his under armour long sleeve shirt and wore it to school today. I’ve been shopping with Jonne for a while; she has very unique and beautiful pieces, great givvies, reasonable prices and fast shipping but most importantly, she’s a kind person who truly enjoys what she does here on What Not and makes everyone feel welcome and appreciated for being there. another great purchase 😩😌😍 thank you so much!!✨️ Amazing seller! 🫶💕 Great vibes, beautiful items, and everything was perfect! Definitely coming back for more! 🛍️✨ Crazy prices. To hard to pass up The most amazing seller. She goes above and beyond for her buyers. She has the most amazing premium quality items. I’ll shop here again. 1st time purchasing, I absolutely love my jeans! I also loved your show and listening to your experiences. I love buying from kind, down to earth people. I hope you keep growing♥️✨️ thank you🫶🏼My heart is so full!! Thank you so much for that beautiful review. I am so happy you loved your jeans. Thank you so much for your support. Absolutely love everything always always
Thank you so much 😊🙌❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Amazing seller and human being love 💕 buying from her. Loved my items great prices and very fast shipping I will always be back one of my fav sellers great seller with beautiful items. Thank you Jonne! Omg love love love Jonne! She always brings fire items and the buyers giveaway was amazing! Thanks so much xoxo 😘
Always the best! Amazing items at great prices. ILY 🫶