Bewertungen (1.174)Everything was in perfect condition. TY Love everything! Thank you!!! Such a cute dress. Thank you so much🩷❤️ OBSESSED, thank you love!! 🤩 These belts are incredible! Ty Vin As always absolutely love everything! Fantastic Seller!!! ❤️ 😍 Amazing pieces! Shipped fast and packaged securely. Vin is so great!! 💕 Amazing seller🩵🩵🩵 Thank you so much for the giveyyyyyy🥹 The Chanel shoes are beautiful! Thank you! Cutest shoes! Thank you!!! SBV always has the cutest pieces and always FAST SHIPPING! Thank you so much!!! Love everything 💕 Beautiful sweater and quick delivery Literally have been looking for what I got for a long time and am so glad I found them w Vin!!! You just never know what this app will unravel for you and Vin has such thoughtful curated shows!! Always fun times and she’s the sweetest 💗💗💗💗tysm my friend I love the necklace!! So generous! Thank you so much, Vin!💛 Thank you so much for the awesome books!! Love love love this dress! Thank you so much! Daughter loves the set! Thank you so much!