Bewertungen (183)Becky is such an amazing person. I'm so glad that she started selling on this app. I really think that she was born for it. she has such a great selection of Miniatures and just a really great vibe. Wonderful minis! They were packed with care and shipped very quickly!! What a sweetie! I told her I wanted her teletubbie feve busts in a different show and she had them ready the next day. Will be back. GREAT minis!!!! Such an awesome seller and great show as always! 💜 He's visually stunning. Packed well, no breakage. Love them. Super fast shipping Seriously loooooved all my goodies! So dang good and will definitely return 🩷 One of my favorite sellers for minis. Packaged really nice! The minis are so good. Love them so much! shopping is always fun with this seller. 🙂🥰 best purchase ever!! thank you!! A very personable seller with a vast selection of miniatures and smalls! Awesome seller!!! Great items! Everything is adorable 🥰 thanks so much and for the extra goodie’s!!! such a great show and i absolutely love everything i got. packed well! Such a great seller! So many minis and finds requests 👻 A great selection of items and a fast paced show. I will be returning! Thank you! Such a great seller with alllll the minis!!!