Bewertungen (1.473)Absolutely beautiful piece I got from this seller! She's super sweet, patient with her customers and her items are gorgeous and of great quality. My ring was well packed and shipped out fast! Overall, very satisfied with my first purchase from this seller and would return to her shop for future purchases!sundancesterlingVerkäufer
I am thrilled Ty Ty Ty 💕 Love love love the necklace thank yousundancesterlingVerkäufer
So glad yay! So happy with this dainty little cross necklace. Saving it as a Christmas gift for my older daughter. Always great deals and beautiful jewelry and a lovely host with something for everyone . 🩵✨🩵✨sundancesterlingVerkäufer
I appreciate you! Just beautifulsundancesterlingVerkäufer
So glad! Amazing sellersundancesterlingVerkäufer
Ty so much Always quality pieces from this seller! Very happy with my purchase. sundancesterlingVerkäufer
Made me smile Ty! Love my horse pendant. Beautiful. Fast shipping. LOVE the spinner thumb ring!sundancesterlingVerkäufer
Thank you so much! Loving my unique new amber pendant! Big thanks!!sundancesterlingVerkäufer
So glad! Beautiful piece! Ty!sundancesterlingVerkäufer
Thank you!
Love the ring! Thank you!!!sundancesterlingVerkäufer
Makes me happy you love it! Love the pendant I purchased. Looking forward to shopping with this seller again.sundancesterlingVerkäufer
So glad! Great seller!! Loved my purchase,
Thank you Beautiful larimar braceletsundancesterlingVerkäufer
Ty so much! OM I love the Roman glass bracelet! Such a cool piece & light weight! My pool light octopus is very Halloweenie! It looks so much like an eye! Thank you so much!! Barb 🫶sundancesterlingVerkäufer
I am so happy you love them Ty!!! The most beautiful Sterling jewelry, thank you so much for the fast shipping and careful packaging!sundancesterlingVerkäufer
Thank you so much for your kind words! Love this bracelet so much! My first purchase but definitely won’t be my last! Can’t wait for your next live 💗sundancesterlingVerkäufer
I am thrilled! See you soon! Best place for wonderful sterling, designer and native treasures at the best prices.sundancesterlingVerkäufer
I appreciate you! Thank you. A cute little charm, it will look good on my charm necklace. sundancesterlingVerkäufer
So glad! Fantastic new piece and such a great shopping experience 🩶 thank you friend! sundancesterlingVerkäufer
Ty so much! One of my favorite sellers. Love this pendant. sundancesterlingVerkäufer
Aww ty so much!!!