Bewertungen (26)More cute stuff! thank you so much! Thank you I appreciate you 💗 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 Stars All The Way! I absolutely LOVE buying from this Seller! 💕 My package arrived so beautifully and carefully packaged—you can tell she puts so much love and care into every order.
And her live shows are SO MUCH FUN! 🎉 she is entertaining, engaging, and she makes every live feel like you’re hanging out with friends while shopping.
I always have such a great time and look forward to her next live! 🥰My secret bodyguard, thank you Awesome as always! Thank you for all the goodies and amazing deals! Fun shows and great vibes. 😎 one of the sweetest sellers! Love Peaches ✨💕 lots of amazing grabs and cute little freebies packaged well and sent out quickly ✨💕Aw, thanks Glitter. Miss you and I am glad you ate feeling better. Super cute items. Well packed. Thank you so much! Your welcome and I am still on the lookout for clothes you need Items came as described and were packaged well! Would purchase from this seller again!Thanks ☺️ 😊 🫂 🙏 Come in any time Best way to spend your Sunday night is with this seller! You will get great deals and amazing items! Fast Shipping and packed well! ❤️thank you so much! Thank you! Love the doll 💕Thank you for coming into my show Items came as described and were packaged well! Such a sweet seller! Super fun show all the time! Great deals and amazing packaging! I absolutely love my doll! So pretty! Thank you so much!You are so welcome I an glad you love her 💕 ❤️ 💗