Bewertungen (336)Amazing host and show💥💯🎊Thank you Thank you so much! I appreciate you! ❤️ sunshiney room with a great hostThank you! ☀️❤️ You're the best! A fun show with a great hostI appreciate you, thanks so much! ❤️ 5s all day everytime 🤟Back at ya! Thank you so much! ❤️ Amazing show, amazing value, amazing human being!!You are the best! Thank you so much! ❤️ amazing streamer with great givvysThank you so much! You are such a great support! ❤️ Wonderful honest host, super fun show. Great time, with great deals!!! Super fast shipping. You get what is described/shown. Thank you so much! I appreciate you! ❤️ NICELY PACKED AND SUPER FAST SHIPPING. THE STREAM WAS ALOT OF FUN. Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate you! ❤️ exceptional seller loved her show .one of the fastest shippers ao far.she is an exdordnary person.thank you again sunshine .ps keep smiling and shining You are the absolute best! Thank you for the kind words! You are so appreciated. ❤️ ps I will do my best. sunshine is such an amazing person, and puts on a great show. With fast shipping. And great products.you are too kind! thank you so much! I appreciate you! ❤️ Such a great show with a great host! Get in there and show her some ❤️. Thank you sunshine!You are the best mech! thank you so much! ❤️ tytyty 🩶🐘🩶I appreciate you so much! thank you! Thank you for a wonderful show.thank you so much. I appreciate you ❤️ thank you so much bear always grateful and great host kind sweet person come hoin the show guys check it out. god bless you all thank you so much! you are too sweet! ❤️ Woooooo thank you for the givvyyyyyy!! my wife stole the snacksident sticker from me 😆 🤣 😂 but I knew she would and thank you for the gold back to now I own my first ever 1/4 goldback thank you so much sunshine bear you rock ❤️ 💙 💜 💖 that's so cool! I'm happy I got to send you your first Goldback! I appreciate you!! ❤️ Thank you!you're the best! thank you! ❤️ Great show with a fun and friendly host ☆☆☆☆☆ Seller. Items arrived in great shape and was same as photo. Much appreciated! Thank you! ❤️ ❤️ Thank you 😊You're the best! Thank you! ♥️