Bewertungen (638)I love it all! Thank you! You’re the best! Thank you so much!
Love all of my goodies! Thanks friend! ❤️ Love the framed kewpie cross-stitch! Thank you for getting it to me safely! Excellent love it so much, thank you 🙏 Such a cute little pumpkin! Thank you! Great packing and quick shipping. Thank you! Thank you for always shipping the items with care!🩷 Great seller! Love all of my goodies!! everything is just wonderful!! tysvm!Thank you so much momz4cubs 💕 As always, love your shows!! Thanks for the treasures Thank you jennifersea79783 💕 Item came quickly and is in better shape than expected. Thank you! love all my items tysm!! thought i got the moon and star charm. but that's ok. i love all the others. The best packed box i have received yet from whatnot!!! thank you so much!!Shannon121770, I rewatched the receipts but did not see them. I am so sorry and will be shipping a sun and moon to you! 🫶🏼 Love this seller and all the unique items and wide variety she sells. Thank you!! 💕 I can’t wait to try some of these yummy recipes! 🍪❤️ Lovely seller with great beads! Thank you 💗 Thank you! I love my miniature egg cabinet! I may have to start collecting more miniatures 😁