Bewertungen (274)Perfect packaging, fast shipping excellent Don’t sleep on svv, home girl got that shit and gets it to you quickly and packaged well. 5 ⭐️ all day V has the best supreme items! all authentic, always packaged with care and super fast shipping! Thanks again, love!❤️💛 Package arrived safely Thank you Appreciate you!!! 🔥🔥🔥as always!!! Thank you!!! I love the sticker. And what more can I say? I hope to see y'all soon Sweet Seller! Nice items! Fast shipping!! Another smooth show/transaction thank you so much! 1000% a good seller, I will be buying again. ! As advertised. Thanks Vero 🤙🏽 Lovveeeeeeee. Everything was perfect!!Thank you for always shopping with me!! ❣️ Amazing Seller hookin ya up whenever she can...also that sticker collection goes crazy 🔥🔥🔥 ill def be back for more!!!!!! Received the chair sticker in safe packaging!Thank you for supporting my business 🙏🏼 Fast shipping & great seller thanks again Great seller. Always got the heat 🔥 Rare breed streamer — here for the culture, not just the sales 💯 Ships fast, no games 🚀 Every pair top tier from jump 💎 — The fire is live, pull up and secure your grails 🔥✨
Always appreciate you so much!! ❣️❣️ Yall shop with svvf9, I did multiple reruns in her show and I wasn’t expecting anything and she still blessed me with something nice. Highly recommend to shop with her 💯 Thank you so much for blessing me with all the reruns ❣️ Appreciate you!!! Always 🔥🔥🔥and got to me fast af!!! Thank you!!! Always love ordering w sv Quick ship, great streamer with even better merch. Thank you! Just as shown perctly package fast shipment A1 seller 🫡So glad you were happy with your first purchase ❣️