Bewertungen (50)tysm and cute packaging/sticker Exactly as described!! Thank you💗 I absolutely adore the pink shoes!!! thank you so much! 💞💖🙏🏻🥰 She’s such a sweetheart and everything was in perfect condition, thank you!☺️💕 thank you for the nice packaging and the stickers. good customer service Love my top from the Barbie raid train! Love how this seller has natural fiber options, paper tag, and even the cutie hand dyed pieces! Highly recommend 💕Tysm, my first purchase and I’ll be back for more🥰thank you so much for the kind review! I'm so glad you enjoy your top, you have great taste :) The dress is so beautiful, fits perfectly, and came quickly and securely!!! Thank you so so much for selling me the dress of my dreamssssyou're so welcome I'm so glad you love it! :) listed as a small but the dress is an xs.i did have the measurements in the listing as well as reiterated in the stream which correlated with xs, I do acknowledge that it was my bad that the sizes didn't match and offered a refund :) Super cute top, exactly as described! My new fav pieces in my closet!! Thank you!! worn items. leggings with cat hair all over them. The leggings did have some pilling which was disclosed in the stream, as was the wear on the sheer blouse. I always disclose in show notes that I live in a cat-friendly home. I'm sorry the items didn't meet your expectations! I strive to be as transparent as possible about condition in every show, and I'd love the chance to make this right — feel free to dm me so we can find a solution! Everything came clean fast well packaged very good condition as well tysm Just as described ✅ Really cool pants and quickly shipped too. Thank you so much 😊 magnificent craftmanship and speedy shipping!