Bewertungen (7.774)50 Dresses at £50
WOW WOW WOW
Thankyou so much every piece was absolutely beautiful, what a steal of a deal Brilliant. Absolute bargain. All items from Sam are fantastic. Best seller on Whatnot Amazing as always never disappoint ❤️❤️ Love this show, always great items! Thanks for my giveaway xx lovely sellers there is no other stream on whatnot that i would buy clothes from and trust more than TTE sammy you are the best thank you so much xx Yet another amazing order 😊🫶🏻 Yet again fabulous stuff, never disappointed and love Sami and her crew Extremely dissatisfied, items looked great on livestream. The parcel arrived and each has been well used. All in all I felt like I had wasted my money. I’m a little confused by this feedback. You purchased 13 pairs of brand-new Marks & Spencer knickers, all with their original tags still attached, yet you’ve stated that everything you received was “well used.”
These items were brand new and tagged, so describing them as well used is simply not accurate. I’m always happy to accept genuine feedback, but I do think it’s important that feedback reflects the actual condition of the items received. Quick delivery , perfect items Thank you x great quality item, well packaged and fast delivery Never been disappointed one of my top 5 shops here. Excellent in all they do. Really pleased with my purchase
Thank you Fab as always Sam thank you x and thanks for the givvy 🥰 Great sellers
Love my items and fabulous buyers givvy Michael Kors bag :)