Bewertungen (137)order arrived quickly and safely packaged Ty for my cards! Arrived safely and cards were as shown 😊💜 Not really a good move to not put the cards in a toploader! Mine were both in a little penny sleeve, that’s it! I guess I got lucky that it didn’t get damage during the mailing process! Nevertheless, thanks for the cardsSorry for the inconvenience! The past few shows I've adjusted the show notes saying there is a $2 minimum for toploaders, wether that be two separate $1 purchases or one at $1. I'm hoping very soon to have to same care into all orders no minimum purchase. Thanks for your order and honest review! Didn’t get packageSorry for you experience! As a seasoned buyer on whatnot I can affirm orders Ive puchased will say delivered but not arrive untill the following 1-2 days. I really hope those cards arrive! if they do not Id advise to escalate the order in your activity tab! I take pride in my show, packaging, and take the time to snap pics of orders on the way out to make buyers feel secure. If my order didn't arrive, and I contacted a seller and a solution was reached that'd be ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Cards arrived in perfect condition! Thank you 🙏🏼 I love my weird little cuties and slaking! they came well packed! thank you so much! Very nice person and everything came in nice and neat! Thanks a bunch! Great stream and perfect delivery! 🚚 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fast 💨 Shipping Great packaging amazing Host. Ty Super fast shipping thank you! Thank you for the extra card Omg such cute cards! I honestly don't remember ordering them but they threw in some extra(s)? Not expected but VERY appreciated!!! Don't worry, the binder banger is AMAZING and will be going in my personal collection along with the other birdies 🫶🏾💝 TYSM! Awesome customer service!!!!