Bewertungen (5.078)Love, love, love this lady!! Amazing prices on great decor, collectibles, and jewelry. Absolutely perfect, tysm!! Nice items packaged well. All plates were packaged very well and received in perfect condition! This vintage plate is beautiful, no chips or scratches. Speedy shipping out. Awesome seller!! One of the best packages I have received so far!! It was like Christmas! I LOVE it all!! Thanks for the special treats! Definitely following and will be back! Love this seller! She is so kind and cares about people. Great items! Thank you so much for being you and the great givy too! Great seller! Very beautiful items; thank you so much! Very beautiful item; thank you so much! Very beautiful item; thank you so much! Great items great shipping. I will be back. Great seller. Always great items. super packing and fast shipping. Thank you. received everything in perfect order! thanks Tabby Extremely happy with my purchases. Well packed and shipped quick. Fantastic Jewelry and even better seller! Absolutely precious game you played. Thank you for always going above and beyond for your sellers. MY absolute favorite seller. Always 💯 percent awesome finds with great deals. perfect shipping and carefully wrapped item. She took such care to package everything and sent goodies! Thank you! I will buy again!!
everything was wrapped like a birthday present. but it wasn't, follow and bookmark Tabby, the most precious Lady in the world , see you in her next show......let's goooooo!