Bewertungen (245)10/10 experience trusted vendor Everything came nice and was a great deal !
Thanks again bro !takejoefivecardsVerkäufer
Thank you brother! I appreciate the support. If your reading check out crussinvp super fire seller 🤘 thank you so much for the givey!!!!!🤗takejoefivecardsVerkäufer
I appreciate you for stopping by!! Thanks for the heat boss😎takejoefivecardsVerkäufer
You are the man appreciate the support always ! GreattttakejoefivecardsVerkäufer
Thank you Sm!! Bought allot of fire for a good price and was delivered real quick Excellent card and packaging with shipping was top quality! Thanks! Thanks for the heat as always boss! A++ sellertakejoefivecardsVerkäufer
I’m glad I was able to find the card you was looking for forte thank you for your review!! great show. takejoefivecardsVerkäufer
Thank you wolf! Another awesome package from the boss man 🫡 Very Great Seller and Awesome Deals!!!takejoefivecardsVerkäufer
Thank you!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥takejoefivecardsVerkäufer
Thank you so much man! 🔥🔥🔥🫡🫶takejoefivecardsVerkäufer
Appreciate you pane! Thank youtakejoefivecardsVerkäufer
No thank you for hanging out !🔥 GreattakejoefivecardsVerkäufer
You are such a real one thank you for being super cool 🔥 Thanks for the givey boss it arrived safe and sound! 🫡takejoefivecardsVerkäufer
Soifon you are the man I appreciate you always !!! Awesome pickups as always thanks boss 🤙🏻