Bewertungen (345)The giant cheetah came in excellent condition! I can’t believe all the time and effort you put into restoring him, he’s so wonderful. Thanks again 🫶🏻 Oh my gosh this is the sweetest puppy plush ever, literally so darling 🥹 He’s in such great & clean condition, feels so huggable with the replacement stuffing Talkie put in! And the rattle in the tail is so cute I’m 😭💖I love him so much, thank you so much for him Talkie!! The amount of love & care put into these little guys, and for very kind prices, is so amazing🌸 🐶 I got a fennec fox and now it’s my ESSA Miss Talkie is always wonderful :) thank you so much for thinking of me! So happy! Thank you Talkie 😊 Packaged with care! I knew this bunny plush would be big but wow. He is so big, fluffy, and heavy - the PERFECT plush. Thank you so much!!! I always love buying for her! She is always so sweet about everything! And the shipping is fast and easy! The little rat 🐀 is the cutest and so sweet in person! Thank you!! Love the horse and teddy. Thank you. Fast shipment Love the white kitty plush. Fast shipment. Thank you Omg!!! Omg!!!! I love the polar bear!!! 🐻❄️ thank you so much! Wayyyyy better than I thought! Sooooo floppyyyyyyy I loveeeeee it!!! delivery was quick! thank you once again for this awesome snake. I love him so much Such an amazing item I needed to complete my collection was found in this shop plus the shop owner is always pleasant with delightful conversation and hidden gems 💎 🤩 thank you so much for trusting me this seller is such a sweetie, I only purchased 1 item and after asking about a separate item in her shop she added it for free! thank you so much I love both of my new plushies sm:) Fast Shipping and packaged very well! Thank You ☺️ Its perfect😍 thank you again!! perfect love them and your shows, thank you! Love all of the plush I received! Awesome seller! 🥰🩷