Bewertungen (6.777)Este hombre sabe cómo empacar bien Most unprofessional show on Whatnot. I would not recommend this seller. Great stream and loved my purchase Best seller AND cards on the application Great cards, thank you very much! hell of a first purchase for the first show that I watched. great streamer Seller got upset when I called him out on lying about card comps and blocked me. Slabs came in a bubble mailer only. No additional packaging I don’t block anyone from the shows. A mod could have if u were speaking nonsense. Also rewatch the entire show u will never once see me “get upset” one of the few on this app that don’t do that. Nice try tho. And as far as the packaging another lie. We use bubble wrap then seal it in a mailer and then put it in a larger mailer for extra protection. Have a good day :) 15 Days in transit is ridiculous. The card was packaged well and is very clean
Solid negative review for what ur legit admitting was a usps issue if it was in transit for that long. Also u never reached out to ask me to look into it during this time. Would have appreciated a chance to help u with this but all good🫡 great show guys thanks for giving Great cards and a super fun stream. Thank you! Amazing card, packaging and fast shipping!! Thank you! Cards as described, thank you! thanks so much great cards great shipping great person