Bewertungen (1.286)Awesome giveaway! Thank you very much!! Great, show amazing coins get your fingers ready Stop by check him out and bookmark A few shows Thanks for the deals Tap! Nice seated dollar! It’s my first oneSweetness. Im glad I got your be your first! First let me thank you for the giveaway, such a beautiful Merc! Secondly, I want to say how pleased I am to be able to acquire 2 additional Barbers for my books! I'm slowly, but surely getting the holes filled and able to upgrade multiple others. Your welcome! 👌🏻Perfect. Im so happy I was able to help you! Timely and secured. Appreciate you sir thank you Taplan for a successful transaction You guys are the best!! Hope the trip is going great!! Taplan has a great show, is an excellent host and brings wonderful material for the opportunity of purchasing! Super fast shipping for a givaway👍🏻 ..✨..Thank You for the Nice Silver Dollar.💫..💫..🌟…… Best dude ever . Thank you Great coinage and prompt delivery. So glad that Buck Coins introduced me to your shows!!! You have become one of my favorite shows where I know that I can find quality coins, gracious & honest host and the comraderie of like minded folks! Thanks the thieves didn’t get it this time 🤣 Thank you for the givy. 😀 thank you Taplan for a successful transaction Great coins, always enjoy the shows great deal on a reeded edge Bust half