Bewertungen (5.702)Tash my girl, I love your shows and I’m disappointed to have to review this order but it’s the 3rd order in a row with issues. I was really looking forward to the frog Lulu mini figure and it was not in my package and either was the koala. Whatnot reached out for a remedy and never heard back. I also didn’t get either givvy (which had I received all the figures I wouldn’t have even cared) but missing 4 items is a lot. My last order a figure came completely broken because it wasn’t packaged well but I glued it back together and still have you 5 stars because I hate giving bad reviews. The order before that I had the wrong item shipped and I just let it go. I love you and I hope you can pay a little better attention to the details on orders and packaging. luv Chucky givvy, perfect for my horror trinkets !!! I thought I was getting a squishy. I got two stickers. Tash is too generous with her givys!!! Love your shows. They always put me in a good mood. Lots of selection. Beautiful products. Thank you. Always a good buy and fast shipping! Thank you 🤍 Highly recommend this shop!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for my banana, boo warm fuzzies, tropical boo. Such a great grab! Thank you so much Tash! Everything was received quickly and packaged with care. A+++ Great seller! Always good vibes. Perfect as always! Thank you! Thank you for the stickers 🥰🥰🥰 Perfect 🤩, just gotten and is everything good with my order , thanks . Love this seller. Entertaining shows. Great variety of product. Positive energy that always puts me in a good mood. Thank you. Fast shipping, good deal. Auction with good vibes. Thank you for my Pucky! I love him!🖤