Bewertungen (4.020)Great items and well packaged. Arrived quickly without issues. absolutely perfect! great sets! fast shipping! Great seller and super knowledgeable! I will be back! Thanks 😊 fantastic great seller well bid again 👏 👍 👌 😀 🙌 fast shipping great selections Awesome seller!!! Thank you!! Arrived safe and sound. Many thanks thank you TDRC for a successful transaction Awesome stuff like always. Easy removable stickers are great too Great coins and a terrific seller! Fast shipping and easy to deal with. Thank you!! thank you TDRC for a successful transaction Hey Bro… thanks for another really cool coin. See ya soon. Fall ball ya know.. Awesome givvy, and great loot at great prices great show I hang back and wait til I see something I like. thanks for great show excellent streamer , fast shipping, great deals Everything arrived safe and sound! Thanks for the wonderful coins✨ thank you TDRC for a successful transaction I received the four coins I purchased as shown during the auction. They were all placed into a bubble wrap bag along with the buyer givvy 1 g Valcambi! Thank you for that.
Pop on into TDRC if you haven’t done so already and get some good deals on the good stuff Thomas has to offer. AAAAAA ++++++ VERY NICE COINS AND SUPER FAST SHIPPING!!!! THANKS AGAIN !!!!!