Bewertungen (448)Really bad copy. It’s sad they would try to make money off this version. Really beat up, has writing on it, would have not purchased it I knew it was in this bad of condition. To be fair, I went back and looked at the video receipt and the gentleman hosting the auction did say it had writing on it, and you can clearly see the creases on the comic. I did not hear it mentioned about having writing on it. I am a collector, the only writing I’m OK with on my books are signatures. I would not have purchased this comic if I knew it had writing on it. I ended up with two comics that had writing on them, which is why I say shame on the seller for trying to make a dollar off this. Donate it to schools or after school programs. But don’t try to make a dollar off of it. Again, I wanna stress at the end of the day it’s my fault for bidding and purchasing it, which is why Im not requesting my money back. But I do feel it’s important to express my disappointment and help others be more aware. Just as promised—thank you! Great quality and safety delivered to me Excellent seller, great comics and fast shipping Great mix of books! Recommend! sent an empty envelope with a nasty noteTried tomorrows get a good buyers giveaway without buying. No good Awesome seller! I’ll be back! Great to buy from. I would definitely buy from again. TechPlant is the best seller on this app. period. Great seller, really fun show! I’ll be back! Book arrived packaged with care and in a timely manner. I would definitely purchase from this seller again! Thanks for the giveaway! Awesome show! thank you for the Howard the duck comics