Bewertungen (870)These are SO perfect thank you so much 💕 Amazing! Had an issue with my order and the sellers were very helpful and responsive! I love my new cat trinkets! 🤍 So cute!!! Please do a cat trinket show again 🫶🏻 loved all of my things! great seller! thank you so much Beautiful items!! Great show 💖💖 I love everything I got from you!! Thanks so much 💖💖🙏 Thank you so much I love everything! 💖💖✨ Purple is such a cute color. Loved all my items, we had a little hiccup with one item but she made it right. I love it!! 💕💕 one of the tops wasn’t even a top it’s actually a skirt and that’s not what it was advertised as so i’m a little sad although the other one is good super fast shipping everything was great ty!!! Thank you! Came just as expected in good condition! Beautiful and carefully packaged! I love it!! i LOVE THEM THANK UU, fast shipping <333 everything was wrapped so well💗
loveeeee all of my items!!! Thank you so much! Exactly as described! Fast shipping too!
Loved everything I got from this seller
So cute! The perfect baby tee So freaking cute. Very lovely seller❤️