Bewertungen (205)Awesome cards, and thank you for the awesome givey. Fast shipping and packaged well. Great seller!! Thank you sir! I absolutely adore my cards and giveaway! What else can I say? Best shop out there. Best seller on the platform! Truly deserving of 6 stars. little ding in a corner of a card , but great experience. great deals. Fast shipping as well. Great cards! Picked up some awesome vintage cards for my PC and they’re all in great condition. Great seller and show. Will be back. Great items and shipping! Will look forward to more business and great pieces. Thanks! Awesome Gwynn cards for my PC…great pricing and fast secure shipping…top notch experience all around Great seller and awesome cards thanks sir much appreciated 🙏 packaged with perfection and delivered promptly 💯 thanks 🙏 Thanks for the Barry Bonds! Looks good enough to grade!! Appreciate it! Great deal, fast shipping!! Awesome seller, thank you so much! Gonna be one of the best thank you! Great Seller, Fast Shipping, and Good Packing!! A+ Transaction!! Great cards!! Thanks again Awesome cards and fast shipping! All ways like the cards I get and very fast shipping and packaging very well
Great seller can’t wait for future shows Thank you for the cool Cardtoon cards! I appreciate you! 10/10! Awesome seller!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ great stream!! Highly recommend-TY!! Pleased with my cards and look forward to stopping by a future show.