Bewertungen (92)Great seller & quality merchandise 😁Thank you ❣️ Amazing Seller!! Everything just as described Great shipping! Everything was shipped with love and it shows! I love my purchases! This seller has such cute items and great deals! I'll definitely be back to shop more! Thank you so much ! fun show and super cute finds. I appreciate the extra love with packaging as well 📦😊 Great order!the_random_ranchVerkäufer
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Thank you so much for the review Bova! 🤗 Fast shipping! Packaged very well! the_random_ranchVerkäufer
Yay!!! Thank you so much for the review it’s appreciated! 🫶🏼 Definitely recommend this seller. My dog loved his items! Super fast shipping as well. Thank you! the_random_ranchVerkäufer
Aww thanks girl!! I appreciate the review and hope ya come back to the ranch. 🫶🏼 Items recieved, in tact! I’m happy with my order will be shopping again in the future thank you!the_random_ranchVerkäufer
Wooo hooo! Glad everyone arrived intact! Thanks for stopping by and giving a review. See ya again soon! 🤗 Very good quality at great price!the_random_ranchVerkäufer
Thank you so much for the review! 🫶🏼 so cute!the_random_ranchVerkäufer
🤗 Glad ya liked your order! Thanks for the review. Took a while to get to me but the tracking shows it was the courier not the seller.the_random_ranchVerkäufer
Thank you for the review. Labor Day also caused a bit of delay in shipping but I’m glad you received your order. The dinosaur 🦖 is perfect I was missing the pen your dad gave me 🥺. the_random_ranchVerkäufer
Glad you loved the Dino! 🦖 Not sure what pen you’re referring too? If it was the pink bobble guy pen that was waved in front of the camera when I had first time purchases it was not a givvy just recognition for a first time buyer. The pen was a gift to me from my dad. Sorry for any confusion. Beautiful ornaments, and love the bracelets. Fast shipping!the_random_ranchVerkäufer
Glad to hear you loved your items! Thank you for the review. Perfect Purchase!!! Packaged perfectly and quick!!! the_random_ranchVerkäufer
Thank you for the review. Glad your items arrived safely! Wow! Love it all and it was packed so well! I will be back. the_random_ranchVerkäufer
Yay! I’m happy to hear that. Thank you for the review. Fun Christmas random goodies! Thanks so much! 😄🎄the_random_ranchVerkäufer
You’re welcome so much! Thank you for the review. Loved Loved everything !! 💜🥰👍🏼 Thank you sooo much !!! Will buy again from you !!the_random_ranchVerkäufer
You’re welcome sooo much!!! Thank you for your order and review! 🫶🏼 Come back anytime! Great seller, super fast shippingthe_random_ranchVerkäufer
Aww thank you! I appreciate the review. 💛 thanks as always I love your Halloween stuff the_random_ranchVerkäufer
You’re welcome Paul! You’re one of my O.G.’s I appreciate the review and support. Great items!! Thank you!!the_random_ranchVerkäufer
Thank you for the review! Plan on doing one this Thursday! It’s been awhile since a pet show! Hope you can join.