Bewertungen (1.745)Great items. Fast shipping 5 stars as usual. Great stuff!
not the size advertised...it's actually a qx not a 2x. the rag even says torrid 1. which is a 14/16....not a 2xHi! I’m not sure what you are saying as you purchased a cream colored shrug clearly marked as a Torrid 2. I think you might have me confused with another seller? Super fast shipping!!! Best seller!!!
Great pricing and packaged with so much care! Also shipped quickly! Thank you so much 🥰🥰 everything is wonderful, thank you. loved everything fast shipping and packaged well 👌 Thank you so much for the wonderful givy. awesome items - exactly as shown - super fast shipping!!! thank you 💗 beautiful items - exactly as shown - super fast shipping!!! thank you 💗 awesome items- exactly as shown - super fast shipping!!! thank you 💗 Love my new sweater! 5 ⭐️ Exactly as described, so excited for my purchase! Awesome seller! Affordable prices! Thank you for everything! Very quick shipping Thank you so much for the Minnie Mouse headband givey! I love it!!