Bewertungen (1.412)Super thankful for Baker for his pricing and fun streams Always a blast hanging with you all Get the best graded card accessories on WhatNot , muchas gracias baker 🔥🍀 W Bakerman, W Streams, W Bread 🍀🍞 🔥 mint chip guards are very exquisite thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ every item was packaged great awesome stream definitely would buy again Thank you Nokia, may you have the strength of 10 Nokia3310s and an endless Snake run Always fantastic streams and great shipping/packaging when it comes to thebakeman247! Highly recommend tuning in to a stream! Bakers the goat! best ripper on whatnot! 🔥🍞 great rips as always! Hottest hands on WN Love the magnet it’s super cool! Great bunch of lads and lasses here! 🍞✨ class act, quality shipping, and frank sinatra 🍀🧃🍞 Great seller. Friendly and engaging. Packaging is always top notch. Thank you! Thanks Kales! I appreciate you 🙏 😎 👨🍳 Thanks again for having affordable GradedGaurd’s in your shop! All of my slabbies look beautiful now :) I appreciate you! awesome show, love the pin! Good vibes 😎 chill streamer Amazing person! Thank you so much for helping me!🍞✨ Thank you for selling GradedGaurds at a great price! I’ll definitely be buying again! Thanks Baker! I keep getting Eeveelution blocked but hey…what can you do lol Ordered 2 packs and got a little extra, very cool stickers too, thanks 🍞🥖🥯🥨🥐🥪 He’s my hero if you need a hero baker Is the go to