Bewertungen (1.490)These are such great beads! Thank you so much! She is so very awesome!! Quick shipping and safe!! Exceptional!!! Awesome products and always ships quickly and safe!!
Tysm 🫶 Fast Shipping and Great Items!! Absolutely love what I ordered from this seller & she is very sweet! Everything is perfect 💜 arrived quickly, safely & packaged very nicely! tysm & ty for the free gift as well! another box from the beadtique! it's Christmas 🎁 My fav box to get in the mail🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼 Love both of my Dolly keychains!! Sooo cute! Can’t wait to add them to my bag! Appreciate the givy too!! See you soon! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Absolutely AMAZING seller! ❤️ Such a wonderful experience from start to finish. Great communication, beautiful items, fast shipping, and everything was packaged with so much care. You can truly tell how much love and effort goes into every sale. I’m so happy with my purchase and will definitely be shopping with this seller again! 🥰✨ Highly recommend! 💕 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely AMAZING seller! ❤️ So friendly, kind, and always makes the live so much fun! My items were exactly as described, packaged with care, and arrived safely. You can truly tell how much they care about their buyers. I will definitely be back for more! Highly recommend this seller! 🥰✨ Very happy with my purchase! Tysm I love my new fancies yay! I have fancies now 🤭🤗 She’s so awesome!! Got my brads quick n safe!!!
AAA+++ seller, love shopping with them !!! Awesome seller with great quality beads! Fast shipping!!! amazing as always but shhhhh dont tell anyone. 😂 Thank you for the giveaway!! Also the beads are awesome!! Love the beads! Now I just need to figure out what I want to do with them.