Bewertungen (592)Love This book of spells purse!! This seller is fabulous!! 110% you need to catch a show!! Glad I got these! Thank you Love the tarot cards! Stay Witchy! Love you girl! Thank you, my Cauldron Crow!!! I love my stuff! You’re the best! I love that I get a Scarlet of my very own now! She is on my Alter!! thank you so much for the book! I appreciate you! I love the cauldron crow. ty so much for the givvy! I love the card and stickers Thank you for my shirts and the kitty sticker! Great packaging! Amazing seller! 🖤 Wide variety of items. A lot of great books. Super sweet host who’s very knowledgeable. Lots of givvys too always impressed with how fast shipping is and always a fantastic experience Thank you for the givvy!! 🤍✨ Fantastic price on this religious book...what a deal! Book was packed with care and shipped out fast! Very happy with purchase! And thank you for the bookmark goodie!! Will be back again 💚 So happy I finally got this Stephen King. Thank you. I love Courtney and I love Scarlet! Thank you for my Scarlet sticker! Such a deal on the book. I just love it. A wide variety of products. Sweet host. Great givvys. Loved our purchases! looks brand new, terrific quality. We always enjoy this sellers shows and fabulous items. Thank you so much for all the awesome books and bookmarks!!! Greatly packaged and just overall fantastic! :) Love my books! Thank you!!! Very cute cardholder. I love it. Fun show very nice host. Lots of fun giveaways.