Bewertungen (250)Love my Jason stickers!
Thank you so much! Why are your game shows so much fun!!!!? 😩 Thank you so much for the fun, laughs and amazing goodies! Literally started working on a page the second I opened my package. You make it so easy to get inspired with your bundles. Thank you !!! Such a great host so glad I found your show! This was a very fun game too! I absolutely love all of my papercrafting supplies!! Always a fantastic assortment of stickers, paper, embellishments, accessories, & tools!!! His shows are always a highlight of my entire week!! Hands down - one of THE BEST sellers on here!! EXCEPTIONAL MOTHERLOAD OF STICKERS Item received were exactly as viewed! Fast shipping! Thank you for the fun night of spinning the wheel and great prizes❣️ Super cute! Such a nice seller tyyy Great host with wonderful ptoducts Loved all these humor ones!! Great as usual! Thanks Clutter!
Thank you everything was nicely packed! This was my first time and your show and you’re such a great host thank you for all my beautiful stickers. Absolutely LOVE my stickers! The quality is amazing, but the care that goes into everything is what really stands out. The packaging feels like opening a little gift! You can see that same passion in his shows, products, and every detail. Amazing seller — I’ll definitely be back! ❤️ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I love all of the stickers I got! Such a great variety and the prices were amazing. I’m really happy with everything and can’t wait to use them in my journal projects. Definitely a great place to find fun journaling goodies at a great price! 💕✨ Beautiful stickers, incredible deals, & such a fun relaxing show!! one of my absolute favorite sellers on here!!! Fun show, great stickers.. as usual! Thank you! Love the stickers as usual and I won an absolutely amazing givvy. Thank you so much!! Absolutely blown away by the stickers I received! The quality is fantastic, but what really makes this seller stand out is the care and effort put into every detail.
The packaging alone feels like opening a little gift. You can immediately tell how much thought goes into putting an order together, and it makes the whole experience so inviting and special. That same level of care is reflected in his shows, his products, and the way he interacts with his customers.
The stickers are beautiful, well-made, and clearly chosen with intention. It’s obvious this isn’t just about selling products — there is genuine pride and passion behind everything he does.
You can feel the care from the moment you watch the show to the moment your package arrives. Absolutely recommend this seller and will definitely be back for more! ❤️ FIVE STAR SELLER !!!! Lightning fast shipping !!! And the attention to detail and your customers is just refreshing to see. Thank you so so much for the amazing products and all the amazing things and feels that come when receiving package from you!