Bewertungen (718)if I could give you a zero I would you didnt ship my shit I ordered one fucking thing and you couldn't even complete the simple task of handing the package to the post office. nobody buy from this scammer its a waste of time. plays well, i love the album! The seller did not communicate the issue with my entire order being out of stock. Instead of refunding me for my order upon seeing that, sends me a bunch of foreign and useless cards that I cannot use. I opened my package expecting my original items and now I feel completely scammed. Always great to purchase from. Highly recommended Items arrived safe and sound. thank you top tier host and great shipping!! Wonderful card! Great seller! Recommended Great verity of old school cards great giveaways and fast paced sales. Hope to join again and order more cards
Great prices and good seller! Great packaging and shipping as well! Great music to listen to while purchasing cards a great prices. Must attend next stream Great card at great prices. Looking forward to the next stream Very well packaged and came fast! Thanks for stopping by my shop. Appreciate the really good cards! good but questionable package lol love the card she is so sexy 😂