Bewertungen (1.493)The best show in town can’t wait to see what your massive unit will bring on your upcoming shows Love my bags!! You find the best items! 🫶💕 Thank you so much for the nice giveys I really appreciate you and love watching y’all. I highly recommend watching there shows they bring so much joy and laughter to everyone. Packed well, arrived safely, ty Thank you so very much. I love the little extras you included with my plushie. 🫶🫶🫶🫶 always have good quality items and great personality. I've learned a lot from them and I'm growing my business because of them and people like them encouraging me always buy from them. loved the packaging I always love getting stuff from these people cuz I know it's packaged right and I know it's good quality stuff. I recommend highly to purchase from these people plus they're great personalities. They put on a great auction... Extremely happy with my purchase!! Whether it’s shipped or for local pickup these ladies do their absolute best to make sure you receive your purchase in a timely manner. Thank you so much to every member of The Generation Gap!!!! always love getting free stuff from family thank you ladies beautiful cards my sister is going to love the Disney lacon stitch Rock star card. I love purchasing from this family they are beautiful people they always sell good stuff and ship quick. Amazing as always!! These ladies never let me down! Pure excellence. Thank you 😊 Love their shows and my purchases!! I have the most fun on their shows!! The most awesome women with great deals and items!! Fabulous family, fabulous finds 🫶 Ty again for the very nice givy loved it 😊. You are absolutely amazing and I love supporting you,your mom and daughter I always have so much fun watching your shows. I highly recommend checking out thegenerationgap if you are not following they are absolutely amazing 🤩!!!!thegenerationgapVerkäufer
You are the sweetest, thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you so very much greats deals and great packing All was in great shape love the way y’all pack things. Great job
This is an awesome team❣️❣️❣️Great personalities, quality items & they know what their viewers want👍🏻👍🏻 They are also fun entertainers❣️❣️❣️