Bewertungen (61.363)Awesome. Fast shipping. Thanks! Always a perfect experience with thehotcornerbk, thanks for the cards and shirt! Well packaged, cards look great!
Thank you A+++
Fast ship and cards packaged well…much appreciated A+++
Fast ship and cards packaged well…much appreciated Cards were as described & safely packaged. Thank you! Smooth transaction and fast shipping.
when I received my order the packaging was excellent! Only thing I have an issue with is I bought a baseball card and recieved an NBA card. Not sure why I did when I paid for something else. Baseball clubs arrived in very good condition, protected well in a box all the way to Hong Kong. Thank you Great items, super packaging, quick shipping. Good stuff as always 🙌🏼✌🏼💙 Items arrived in just 4 days and were packaged well. My favorite show on here for singles! Great seller fast shipping Great seller fast shipping One of the ones I have to stop in and see