Bewertungen (3.303)Thanks so much and congrats on your wings…well deserved! Great item! Packed well and shipped quickly. Thank you! As usual everything was packed well. I love all my items! And had so much fun supporting you for the Estate Wars! Very happy . Great packing job Arrived fast and good condition items are always wrapped in wonderful condition. Items that had chips in them were pointed out before they were bought. All items arrived in good. And fast.
Tina has great taste in glass products. One of my favorite buyers! Thank you so much for always supporting my shows! 🫶🫶🫶 Everything was just wonderful thank you so much Thank you so much. I really enjoyed watching your show and had a lot of fun and thank you so much for the beautiful bowls. Wow I absolutely love them. I’m going to put them on my plate wall. Thanks again. Absolutely a great experience! Insane how good it was packed for no breakage! Very happy 😃 such a great mix of vintage items...shipped.qu8ckly and packaged with great care! I highly recommend this seller I always love ordering from the muddled duck! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Love this brass cake mold, so unique and can’t wait to hang it in my kitchen! Thank you! everything was great, just didn't remember paying so much for some of the items....too irresistible. Seller wins prize for most use of bubble wrap, but EVERYTHING arrived in perfect shape, some really breakable items, fast shipping, THANK YOU! shipping was fast and careful wrapping but the bag of jewelry was mostly just stuff to toss. I liked the show tho so I will buy again but just not that type of mystery bag . This is the coolest givvy ever!!!! I F-ing love it!!!!!So glad you love your uranium keychain! Very fast and secure delivery packaged great, everything as shown. thank you very much! Beautiful items ~ Thank you Love my magnifier! 🤓🕵️♀️Thank you! Super cute, arrived in like new condition. Well packed and arrived on time!