Bewertungen (16.165)Seller scammed me on a giveaway. I reached out to him several times. He said he would fix the situation and has completely ignored me now several times. Buyers beware. thank you so so much you have no idea how much this helped my family......Thank You truly a blessing An amazing seller with a heart of gold! ❤️ He is always spreading so much love and positivity throughout the Whatnot community! His shows are absolutely entertaining and always a great time! 🥰 Come for the entertainment, stay for the good vibes, and snag some fabulous luxury deals while you’re at it! 🛍️✨💕 thanks again for the givey man much love Amazing Seller, Generous Giveaways, Fun Shows Luxury and Pokemon. Taking notes! Funko is the best! Bid with confidence chat! And enjoy the show! I am so happy for these great Sony Headphones that I received as a GIVVY! I mean really! I never win the Giveaways! One thing among the many that I love about Alex is that he follows thru with what he says. I’m so happy with such a fun giveaway! Thank you again! TheOfficeFunko is da Bomb! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Absolutely love my purchases! The Prada bag is gorgeous and even better in person, and the Jimmy Choo pouch is beautiful as well. Both arrived exactly as shown and in great condition. Everything was carefully packaged and shipped quickly. Very happy with my purchases and would definitely shop with this seller again! 💚✨👜 Great customer service! Thank you for everything! Thank u so much 😊 amazing 🤩 Great show and very entertaining host. I bought a black Prada wallet in $1 start and it’s better than I expected. I’m completely satisfied with this purchase, it’s literally in excellent condition and the price was a steal. I’m glad I jumped into this shop and picked up this gorgeous piece. It’s now my favorite wallet and happily lives in my Chanels. Thank you OfficeFunko! 💎💯💎 much love brother thank you for the giveaway Wow!! I still can't believe I won a free pair of New!!! Sony headphones. Thank you so much for the giveaway! They fir perfect and they are new. 🙂