Bewertungen (268)One of the best inventory on here! amazing price came in without any damages and just amazing in general I will definitely be buying more🔥 Freaking awesome custom truck at a killer price....supper happy with my purchase!!!! one of the best customs !!!! I keep coming back for more!!! your customs never disappoint 🙏🙏🙌🙌 thank you Great custom! Great packaging! Thanks a lot! packaged securely and great work , always great prices for awesome customs thank you for everything, bro. It arrived safe and sound. Awsome packing , Awsome seller . Thankyou Fast shipping well packed 🤙🏾 Thankyou 💯 🌟💫⭐️🌠 Awesome custom , great packing . people sleep on your work 😴 💯 I will be buying again Ty brother for everything!! 10 stars awsome cars and very well packaged. the customs are off the chart!!!. amazing work! Great packaging and fast shipping An absolute pleasure to work with