Bewertungen (87)Seller has exceptionally good books. Please follow and bookmark their shows. You will not regret it. Seller has exceptionally good books. Please follow and bookmark their shows. You will not regret it. Seller has exceptionally good books. Please follow and bookmark their shows. You will not regret it. The painted edge is beautiful!! Incredibly detailed and exactly what I asked for! The amount of talent Tera has is amazing!! This will be a forever cherished shelf trophy of my favorite book! If you’re wondering whether want to order a specialty painted book edge don’t hesitate! I honestly wish I could rate this higher pictures do not do any justice here talent is AMAZING!! I am blown away! I didn’t give her any advice on what I wanted and she hit it out of the park. Absolutely amazing. The only problem is, this will turn into an addiction and every book I love I will want to make custom edges for. 😂😂😂. Tera is one of the most talented, not to mention WONDERFUL, humans I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Love her. Beautiful packaging for blind books! Books received in excellent condition. Packaged extremely well. Awesome seller!!! Thank you for the extra goodies. Absolutely stunning! Love the custom sprayed edge. SOOOOO happy I could buy one of my fave books all bedazzled!!! Love it!!! Went on the shelf immediately!! Plus, the funniest shows ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Books received in great condition. Packaged very well. Excellent seller! The best giveaway ever! 🤓 Tera is the best! 🤩 Such a cute givvy! Bringing these supplies to work :) Thank you!!! Blind date with a book at a wonderful price with fast shipping. Beautiful bedazzled book! Seller is a true artist and does great work. Packaged perfectly and arrived fast! Highly recommend!! 💖 Thank you 💖 This seller hand paints the book edges with the most wonderful skill imaginable! I will treasure this painted set as a family heirloom. Please follow and bookmark her. I am always in awe of Tera’s work. It’s mind blowing what she can do with her own hands. I could only wish I had just a fraction of her talent. Her work is absolutely insanely beautiful. Check her out, you will be happy you did. Love Love Love the painting that was done! she did amazing work and so beautiful! Thank you so much! A LITERAL 10/10 MASTERPIECE 😍💖🌟 I cannot rave enough about this artist! I have bought so many books hand painted with amazing detail! She has done a few custom orders for me and she NEVER disappoints! If you have any book treasures you wish had spray edges get one custom done by Tera!!! Absolutely unreal. I love Tera. Her talent is amazing!!! Thank you for the book review card, keychain charm and super cute stickers! They arrived quickly and very neatly packed.